OUhh ;)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~LiStENinG bAby~!!! @_@

sweeping and da wiping windows
might coz me will dazzling
by da side of your marking clue
will coz me of dating

tra da da da da..papiratta tra da da da papiratta tra da da da papiratta tra da da da..baby~!! (2x)

oh Guys~!!

I'm a tellin you a short stories
by myself and a pretty girl
that is breaking heart with me
why this should happen to me~!!
So,I don't like,so you too don't you?

why this should happen to me?
i  don't like,don' you too,don't you?
this girl is maked me sick so much..
and i will break her forever~!!

but 
what will happen to me,and her? yeay~!!
why this is so risk for me to make the descision?

and i hate it,
but i like her,
but i'm afraid,
to tell her,
i'm so love with her,
but i'm scared to tell..
and i would like to say
baby~!!
by the music and the feelings
say baby~!!
don't you feel it by yourself
even it so hard to say
just talk about it and you just say it..~!

baby~!!
listening to the music 
baby~!!
i like the music 
baby~!!
i miss you so much,so much!!

baby~!!
why thhis could this happen to me
baby~!!
why don't i tell you that i miss you
and i will show my love 
for you..for you..

so,
eventhough its seems unliked
but it is so good to me...
i said its true to say it
but i'm say like before
that i'm afraid to tell

don't you see that
baby~!!
don't you like me 
baby~!!
you my love and i love you..
till the end of my life
and i just wanna hear that words

baby~!!

No comments: