OUhh ;)

Monday, November 22, 2010

ColOurs~!!

there are many type of colours in this world......green,pink,black,white and many more....each colours has their meaning.....for me...i like 3 colours which is: black,pink,and blue...each of them have their meaning as i was talk about before this...
black...the evilness...every...i will make mistakes and doing something bad....not once in a year..or week or one day..no..everyday..only 1 seconds.....and it also mean i was so afraid..yup..afraid of my god which is Allah....and i afraid if i was thrown to the hell one day...
pink,loving,caring,romantic that is carried by me and every people in this world...isn't it?
blue.....means freshing and make my soul become calm....i like this colour...it's make me forget the complication that has knock down over me...
so,how about you?what is the colours that you liked?and what is the meaning of the colours?

No comments: